Your Purify Experience
Before Your Session
- Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early for your appointment.
- We have an online waiver for new clients to complete before your visit, which was emailed to you when you created your account online in MindBody.
- Be sure to hydrate well before your session. This will ensure the best experience, allowing you to sweat more and feel great afterwards! Filtered water is available onsite. Please bring a water bottle, or we have Flow boxed water for purchase.
- We provide a towel wrap, but you can also wear your swimsuit, shorts, or birthday suit to allow your skin to breathe and the infrared to heat the body directly.
- We recommend wearing or bringing loose-fitting, comfortable clothing to put on after your session.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, lotions, spray tans, or makeup as this can inhibit your skin’s ability to release toxins through sweat. It also helps to keep our towels sparkling white!
During Your Session
- Continue to drink plenty of water! You are welcome to bring water ONLY into the sauna in a closed container, but please do not get water near any of the sauna’s heaters.
- Our saunas are at a recommended temp of 140, and if the sauna becomes too stuffy, you may lower the temperature or open the door for a minute to let some fresh air inside.
- You may notice that you don’t sweat as much or as quickly during your first 1-2 sauna sessions. This is normal for many people, and because our saunas are heating your body directly, and raising your core temperature 2-3 degrees, rather than simply heating your skin with hot air. This is the difference between infrared and a traditional sauna. As your body becomes more accustomed to raising your core temperature on a regular basis, your sweat will become more excessive and start sooner into your session.
- Bring a book or journal, practice meditation, or stretch! And please bring headphones if listening to electronic devices.
- If you choose to use electronic devices or cell phones in the sauna, please keep in mind that we do not allow sound or music to be played without headphones, as a courtesy to others.
- Purify is a place of quiet and relaxation. Please be mindful of others. If you have chosen to sauna with another person, please keep conversations and music to a considerate volume.
- Using electronics is at your discretion, and please keep the high temperature in mind and remove electronics if they begin to overheat.
- Our sauna etiquette are rules and suggestions that were created with your safety and experience in mind. Questions? Visit the front desk and our team will be happy to help!
After Your Session
- After your session is complete and you have exited the sauna, take a few minutes to relax and cool down.
- Remember, continue to drink water!
- When you finish your sauna session, you will continue to perspire as your body naturally cools down —refresh with the provided cold towel and place used towels in the hamper.
- Please make sure you vacate the sauna suite when your appointment time is completed, allowing us enough time in between to clean and get things ready for our next client. Our sessions are 40 minutes, and we allow an additional 10 minutes for changing.
No Show/Late Cancellation Policy
At Purify, we understand that life happens and sometimes you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment, let us know with at least 4 hours notice. You can cancel appointments by accessing your account online through MindBody, or by giving us a call.
- Please be courteous and cancel your appointment with at least a 4-hour notice. When you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another client from getting a much needed infrared session.
- Failure to cancel or reschedule your appointment with 4-hours’ notice will result in a $15 no-show/late cancellation fee.
- To ensure that each client is given the proper amount of time allotted for their session, please arrive on time and ready for your session. Late arrivals will be given the option to shorten the length of their session if needed, or we may have to late-cancel your appointment and reschedule if there is someone booked after you.
- A valid credit card will be required to reserve your appointment. This credit card will only be charged in the event of a late cancellation or no-show.
We value each and every one of our customers and appreciate your support in working with us as we improve our processes to better serve each and every one of you! Please understand it is not our intention to penalize our valued clientele, but rather to run a more efficient system and serve you best.
Some Additional Tips
- Please do not bring food into the sauna
- Please do not wear outdoor shoes in the sauna
- Please only bring water into your sauna
- Take a glance at our additional information or reach out to us if you have additional questions
- Come ready to relax, detox and restore… it’s the best benefit of an infrared sauna experience!
If you’ve already created a MindBody account, select “Already have an Account.”
If you do not have a MindBody account, select “New to Purify”